Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Boom mower GFA 700 S Rebo Rack
The GFA 700 S Rebo Rack was developed for front mounting on system tractors and has a reach of 7.80 meters. The boom can be operated to the right and to the left. The mower is equipped with a 650 mm transverse offset from the center to avoid obstacles.
The tank system with the oil tank, the hydraulic pump for the working tools and the control block for the cylinder functions are located at the rear of the carrier vehicle in the rear lift. The hydraulic cylinders are supplied with oil from the carrier vehicle (LS pump). The boom functions are controlled electrically and proportionally by a single-lever joystick. Several functions are possible simultaneously.
The machine is parked towards the rear, which allows an unrestricted view to the front during road travel.
All advantages at a glance
- Possibility to mount the device on different carrier vehicles
- Swivel mechanism by slewing ring with rotating gear
- Hydraulic cross travel left/right from center approx. 650 mm
- Transport position to the rear, giving a clear view to the front
- Electrically proportional single lever control
- Control of the AER boom unloading
- Electronic mowing assistant (optional) available for fatigue-free mowing and material preservation
- Dismantling device
GFA 700 S / Front mounted on system vehicles
|Required payload carrier vehicle||kg||approx. 3500|
|Power requirement carrier vehicle||kW (PS)||100 (135)|
|Range from the center of the vehicle to the head of the flail included 1,20 m|
|Transverse thrust from the center||mm||750 left, 350 right|
|Swivel range||Grad||270 right/left working|
|Oil supply hydraulic cylinder||l/bar||60/200 from a carrier vehicle (LS)|
|Oil supply working tool||l/bar||68/340|
|Possibility to use a trailer||yes|