Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
The DML/HY model is the smallest professional forestry mulcher with fixed spikes for excavator mounting on the market and has proven to be an extremely versatile machine. Other FAE mulchers are of course also available on request.
Due to the "VT" variable torque hydraulic motor, no adjustment is required on the hydraulic circuit of the excavator on which the machine is mounted. The two manually or hydraulically operated (optional) flaps allow the shredding of tree trunks (front flap) as well as fibrous or fine materials that do not require prior clearing (rear flap).
All advantages at a glance
- Fully enclosed housing to reduce dust
- Sturdy construction
- The blades can be used on both sides
- Can be mounted on a variety of carrier vehicles (excavators, boom mowers)
- Full delivery ready to use
- Can be combined with Gödde tool rotation devices to achieve high flexibility