Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Boom mower GZA 850 S
The GZA 850 S boom mower is mounted on the right-hand side of the tractor in the inter-axial area and has a reach of 9.20 meters. Thanks to its large swivel range of 200 degrees (95° to the rear, 105° to the front), it is also possible to work in front of the carrier vehicle.
An undercarriage mounted under the tractor ensures stability and power transmission to the carrier vehicle. The tank system with the oil tank, the hydraulic pump for the working tools and the control block for the cylinder functions are located at the rear of the carrier vehicle in the rear lift. The hydraulic cylinders are supplied with oil from the carrier vehicle (LS pump).
The boom functions are controlled electrically and proportionally by a single-lever joystick. Several functions are possible simultaneously. The machine is parked towards the rear, which allows an unrestricted view to the front during road travel.
All advantages at a glance
- Coupling between axles with lower frame
- Pivoting range 200° (95° to the rear/105° to the front), thus also enabling work in front of the carrier vehicle
- Transport position to the rear, giving a clear view to the front
- Electrically proportional single lever control
- Control of the AER boom unloading
- Electronic mowing assistant (optional) available for fatigue-free mowing and material preservation
- Dismantling device
- Also available as a vacuum cleaner
GZA 850 S / inter-axle mounting (carrier vehicle mounting test required)
|Required payload carrier vehicle||kg||4500 to 6000 depending on the equipment|
|Power requirement carrier vehicle||kW (PS)||110 (150)|
|Range from the center of the vehicle to the head of the flail included 1,20 m|
|Pivoting range to the front||Grad||105|
|Swivel range to the rear||Grad||95|
|Oil supply hydraulic cylinder||l/bar||60/200 from carrier vehicle (LS)|
|Oil supply working tool||l/bar||68/340|
|Possibility to use a trailer||no|