Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
GÖDDE Hedge trimmer GHS 2000
The robust hedge trimmer; attach to a mower for horizontal and vertical cutting of hedges!
Due to the robust construction, the closed housing shape and the double row of protective flaps, our hedge trimmer allows the user to work safely. The material is cut and shredded so finely in the closed housing space by 3 rotators with 6 knives that no cut material can be thrown out.
Each knife holder is mounted on a thrust bearing, which provides additional protection for the drive motors. Thanks to the hydraulic drive, the noise level is significantly lower than with other types of drive (chain, V-belt).
All advantages at a glance
- Sturdy construction
- Closed housing, no projection of grass clippings
- Double row ejection protection increases work safety for the user
- Knife with double-edged blade
- Reversible direction of rotation via a ball valve
- Cutting and mulching in one operation, thus avoiding tedious clearing
- Protection of drive motors by thrust bearings
- One-sided support wheel for stabilization when cutting at ground level
|Cutting thickness up to||3cm|
|Quantity of oil required||62 L/min|
|Required oil pressure||340 bar|
|Drive||3x hydraulic motor 28cc|
|Number of blades||18 pieces (3 holders with 6 blades)|
|Paint||RAL 2011 dark orange|
|Dimensions:||L = 1350mm
W = 2100mm
H = 450mm